Gonzalo Golpe, Graduate in Fine Arts with a major in Painting, is an artist whose skills have been requested in different fields like films, videogames, books, magazines or commissions for over 20 years and counting.
He currently lives and works in Ferrol, Spain.
- Born in Ferrol, Spain
- Live painting mural in Café El Marqués. Ferrol, Spain
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts with a major in Painting by the University of Vigo
- Matte Paintings for the short-film "Man"
- Matte Paintings for Ferrol World Heritage nomination
- Concept Art for the book "The Crypt", by Scott Sigler
- Matte Paintings for the TV spot "Euromillones: Todo cabe"
- Matte Painting for the book "A construcción naval na Ría de Ferrol", edited by Ateneo Ferrolán
- Matte Paintings for the movie "Undying Dreams"